Cinematography video feedback and LR



Feedback given by Sir:

WWW:
  • very good variety/ linked together
  • excellent high angle + shot/ reverse shot editing
  •  very good editing / sped up footage 
  • ECU of eye
  • good fixed shots/ use of tripod
  • exactly one minute
  • good shape + good use of titles
  • aesthetic were good
  • there was a good beginning, middle and end.
EBI:
  • font was more professional 
  • no back + forth panning / looks jerky 
  • there were no blurred content
Feedback given by Students:

WWW:
  • good use of camera work
  • good editing from high angle to OTS 
  • tripod used effectively 
  • good use of slow motion and fast motion
  • good POV shot
  • tightly edited 
  • good variety of shots
  • creative shots
EBI:
  • choose different locations
  • don't pan back and forth
  • use a different font
  • handheld shot wasn't blurry
Reflection:

WWW:

  • I used a variety of shots
  • had an excellent high angle shot 
  • good editing and transition from High angle to OTS back to high angle shot
EBI:
  • the camera was still and not jerky for some shots 
  • I used different sound even though it went quite well with the video
  • if there wasn't any blurred content 
  • if I used a better typography
Learner Response:

I think that I will try and explore different editing effects in order to make my work look more professional and get the top grade for it. I have seen other people use jump cuts and I think I should try using them to just to explore different effects. I will also practise using handheld shots so I can make sure they do not look jerky but more of a clean handheld shot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise-en-scene task

Sound analysis

Capital: Representation questions