Sound video and feedback: LR



Feedback given by Sir:

  • good use of montage editing 
  • it was clear where the parallel and contrapuntal aspects where
  • very well edited 
  • good use of cross cutting from parallel and contrapuntal 


Feedback given by Students:


  • parallel and contrapuntal aspects where seen
  • good editing 
  • it was clear to see where the contrapuntal and parallel aspects where 

Reflection:

WWW:


  • High quality editing using cross cutting
  • The pace of the audio matched the pace of the images and video 
  • Using parallel and contrapuntal videos and images


EBI:


  • The ending was cut off so I should have stopped the video more smoothly 
  • The carnival scenes didn't quite fit in with the audio and the rest of the images and videos
  • Some of the images were dark so I should have edited them to make them more visible


Learner Response:

In my opinion, I think Shareen's and Aran's video was the best because they both has high quality editing as well as a good concept. Both their audios fitted together with the parallel and contrapuntal images and videos. The pace of the audios matched the speed of the video which kept the audience intrigued. They kept changing from one video to another which made it captivating for the audience so we don't get bored. 

I could improve my work by sorting out the ending because it was just cut off and instead I should have added a few more videos and images in order to have a smooth ending. Also, I used some clips that didn't quite fit in so instead I should make sure I use the same sort of clips and not random ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise-en-scene task

Sound analysis

Capital: Representation questions